Wednesday, December 14, 2011

IBC awareness shirts are in!

This post may seem trivial, but I decided that it's important since I don't want my dad to end up with a hundred pink t-shirts in a box in his basement.  Besides, bloggers are allowed an administrative post from time to time, right?

Just in time for the holidays, we now have women's sizes of the Inflammatory Breast Cancer (IBC) awareness long-sleeved shirts in stock.  They are pictured on the right, although the blog title has been corrected on the Women's sizes.  A few weeks ago I had a poll on the sidebar, so if you voiced interest in a shirt now is the time to stake your claim.  Feel free to claim one even if you didn't vote--we can always print more.  Please email me at "30carnations (at) gmail (dot) com" with your mailing address and order, and I'll send you a shirt.  In return, please send $20 to my dad (I'll email you his address).  

Profits will be donated to the Inflammatory Breast Cancer Foundation in support of raising awareness of IBC.  Thank you for your support!

4 comments:

  1. I'm preparing my first IBC shirt parcels tonight, and I'm gift wrapping the shirts! One parcel is going to Maryland, the other to Illinois. So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IBC T shirt and i will really like to buy this T shirt, because its looks superb and amazing and i my favorite color is pink that's why i would really buy and also want to gift to my friend.
    shop for Devon and jones dg385w

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing nice post...Find good quality and best girls T-shirt manufacturer and supplier from AristaExport.com.

    ReplyDelete