Dear Red Blood Cells From Another Human,
Welcome to Heather's body! We are delighted that you have made the long journey from Another Human to join us in our fight to make Heather healthy. We are at our lowest capacity ever and desperately need a hand. In the interest of time, we are distributing this letter in lieu of our handbook so that you can learn the ropes as quickly as possible and get to work right away. Below is a summary of our essential regulations:
1) We are an O-positive environment. Negativity is not allowed.
2) Pausing or stopping in vessels is strictly prohibited. You must proceed with the flow of traffic at all times.
3) Do not exit restricted borders, such as the kidneys, bowels, or sinuses. This is particularly important because Heather is in the hospital right now and will not be released until her blood cell forces improve. AWOL Red Blood Cells will directly inhibit this goal. If you get lost, ask a native Red Blood Cell for directions.
4) Do not antagonize the White Blood Cells. They are feeling persecuted lately and are quick to incite a riot. It is best to flow right on past them, avoiding eye contact.
5) No horsing around. She doesn't have any fevers or infections, so everything is really straightforward right now. Go to the lungs, pick up your oxygen, and deliver it to the tissues. It's a simple job, but we take great pride in it and would appreciate it if you would, too. FYI gut tissue and bone marrow are high priority locations right now.
6) Have fun! Heather is really great. She has taken up meditation, which has really improved the Lung atmosphere and our oxygenation experience. She has promised us all a feast of green vegetables as soon as she gets well. Let's work together to achieve this goal!
Again, we are humbled by your presence and grateful for your assistance. Let us know if you have any questions!
Heather's Red Blood Cells